09 February 2010

1985

85 онд хүмүүс юу сонсож, үзэж байв?
Philip Bailey & Phil Collins - Easy Lover


Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love Is
Eurythmics - There Must Be An Angel
Tears For Fears – Shout
Elton John – Nikita
Opus – Live Is Life
Murray Head - One Night in Bangkok
Bronski Beat & Marc Almond - I Feel Love
Modern Talking - You're my heart, you're my soul
A-ha - Take on Me
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
Paul McCartney - We All Stand Together
Dee C Lee - See the day
Madonna - Material Girl
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For a Hero
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
Century - Lover Why
Bryan Ferry - Don't Stop The Dance
Tina Turner - We Don't Need Another Hero
Tom Waits - Time
Phil Collins - One More Night
Bruce Springsteen - Born In The USA
Midge Ure - If I Was
David Lee Roth - Just A Gigolo
Wham - I'm Your Man
Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
Paul Hardcastle – Nineteen
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
Yello - Oh Yeah
Al Corley - Square Rooms
Whitney Houston - Saving all my love for you
Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover
Bryan Adams - Summer of 69
Sandra - Maria Magdalena
John Forgerty - Rock And Roll Girls
Philip Bailey & Phil Collins - Easy Lover
Marillion – Kayleigh
Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
Nina Hagen - Russian Reggae
Аквариум - Я змея
Андрей Макаревич - Вагонные споры
Игорь Скляр - Комарово
Алла Пугачева – Делу время

No comments:

Post a Comment